Nature Tours in New Zealand
Nature Quest – the quest for a nature based experience to remember for a life-time! Experience the stunning landscapes and the unique ecology of these isolated islands. New Zealand has a diverse and unique array of flora and fauna and you will experience lush rain forests, stunning mountain-scapes and isolated islands where albatrosses, fur seals and dusky dolphins breed and live.
No matter if you a dedicated naturalist or just eager to discover and learn, we can design a New Zealand tour itinerary to amaze and inspire. A photographer’s dream, New Zealand offers incredible opportunities for a variety of artistic endeavours whether you are an observer with camera, pen or paints.
Our thoroughly researched natural history tour itineraries are designed to your specifications with experienced naturalists whose infectious enthusiasm guarantees an enjoyable yet informative experience.
We can provide transport throughout, all necessary permits and charters, accommodation and meals as requested, wildlife viewing lists and a detailed background ecology booklet relating to areas visited and species viewed.
Highlights can include
- Whale Watching in Kaikoura
- The soaring beauty of the Southern Alps
- The serenity and beauty of Ulva Island
- Cruising the stunning Milford Sound
- Be amazed by the volcanic activity in Taupo
- Kiwi on Stewart island
- Alpine vistas to inspire
Self-drive or Private Nature Trips
Do you like to take your time experiencing the natural wonders on offer?
Enjoy the serenity or sense of adventure of doing it on your own?
If so, we can provide expert local advice and guiding where required. Let us help you design your New Zealand itinerary to ensure you get to see everything you want at your own pace.
We offer a range of services from fully guided private trips, partially guided or self –drive itineraries, fully booked to your specifications.
Nature Tours for 2017-2018
- New Zealand natural history – departs October 31, 2017
- New Zealand natural history & plants – departs January 2018
- New Zealand nature & birds – departs January 2018
- New Zealand natural history & birds – departs January 2018
- New Zealand nature & culture – departs February 2018
- New Zealand hiking – departs February 2018
- New Zealand hiking – departs March 2018
Please contact us for more information and additional departure dates.