Nature Quest—the quest for a nature-based experience to remember for a lifetime!
Experience the stunning landscapes and unique ecology of these isolated islands. New Zealand has a diverse and unique array of fauna and flora and you will experience lush rain forests, stunning mountain-scapes and isolated islands where albatrosses, fur seals and dusky dolphins breed and live.
Whether you are a dedicated naturalist or simply eager to discover and learn, we can design a New Zealand tour itinerary that will amaze and inspire you. A photographer’s dream, New Zealand offers incredible opportunities for a variety of artistic endeavours whether you are an observer with camera, pen or paints.
Our thoroughly researched natural history tour itineraries are designed to your specifications with experienced naturalists whose infectious enthusiasm guarantees an enjoyable yet informative experience.
We can provide transport throughout, all necessary permits and charters, accommodation and meals as requested, wildlife viewing lists and a detailed background ecology booklet relating to areas visited and species viewed.
Highlights can include
- Whale Watching in Kaikoura
- The soaring beauty of the Southern Alps
- The serenity and beauty of Ulva Island
- Cruising the impressive Milford Sound
- Be amazed by the volcanic activity in Taupo
- Kiwi on Stewart island
- Alpine vistas to inspire
Self-drive or Private Nature Trips
Do you like to take your time experiencing the natural wonders on offer?
Enjoy the serenity or sense of adventure of doing it on your own?
If so, we can provide expert local advice and guiding where required. Let us help you design your New Zealand itinerary to ensure you get to see everything you want at your own pace.
We offer a range of services from fully guided private trips, partially guided or self-drive itineraries, fully booked to your specifications.
Nature Tours for 2018-2019
- New Zealand heritage itinerary ~ 18-31 Oct 2018
- New Zealand nature tour (private tour) ~ 20-24 Oct 2018
- New Zealand heritage itinerary ~ 28 Nov-11 Dec 2018
- New Zealand nature & hiking (private tour) ~ 2-15 Dec 2018
- New Zealand nature & birds ~ 8-19 Jan 2019
- New Zealand nature & birds ~ 21 Jan-2 Feb 2019
- New Zealand heritage itinerary ~ 29 Jan- 18 Feb 2019
- New Zealand hiking ~ 21 Feb-7 Mar 2019 [fully booked]
Please contact us for more information and additional departure dates.